Thursday, May 5, 2011

Caption Contest: Samsung hires David Beckham as a global brand ambassador


David Beckham is a man that needs no introduction. Indeed, Samsung hopes he'll be the one making the introductions, as it's just signed up the English footballer to act as its global brand ambassador. Mr. Becks will be responsible for disseminating the news that Samsung is one of the major sponsors of the London 2012 Olympics, and we can see he's already received the first tranche of his remuneration in the form of a Galaxy S II. Lucky him.

Thomas: "I'm sorry, I got the Spanish version, this one says 'Sii' on it."
Vlad: "At 8.49mm, this phone's almost as thin as my wife!"
Tim: "I don't know who you are or what this is, but I'm sure Victoria will love it."
Amar: "Finally, a Galaxy that won't bench me!"
Darren: "Man, this thing crushes my Aura."
Richard Lai: "As part of the deal, Samsung will also be announcing the Galaxy S Beckham. OK, it's just a golden dual-core."
Myriam: "So you want me to drop-kick this in front of the cameras, right?"
Zach Honig: "Maybe in this Galaxy I can win a World Cup." 

No comments: